In 1900 there were 100,000 cheetahs in the world. By 2006, due to loss of habitat and prey, the number of cheetahs has declined to just 12,000. That's why I founded KidsLoveAnimals.com, which is dedicated to educating kids and their families about endangered species. If you love animals, please bookmark this site. In future posts we will take you along on our personal journey to Save the Animals through our KIDSLOVEANIMALS.com DVD series.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Polar Bears Are Tall!!!


Did you know that polar bears can grow to be over nine feet tall?

3 Comments:

Blogger sydney said...

hi its me syd i have a new blog now come check it out sometime.Thanks

8:49 PM

 
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

9:29 PM

 
Blogger macyn said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kate
http://educationonline-101.com

4:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home