In 1900 there were 100,000 cheetahs in the world. By 2006, due to loss of habitat and prey, the number of cheetahs has declined to just 12,000. That's why I founded KidsLoveAnimals.com, which is dedicated to educating kids and their families about endangered species. If you love animals, please bookmark this site. In future posts we will take you along on our personal journey to Save the Animals through our KIDSLOVEANIMALS.com DVD series.

Friday, June 09, 2006

If I Owned a Dog...

I don't own a dog, but if I did, my favorite breed is the Golden Retriever. In addition to being a beautiful animal, these dogs are friendly and playful.

What's your favorite dog breed?

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Paul,

I owned a dog, and she was the most beautiful breed- a mutt. :) She had shepherd, collie, American spaniel, and husky flowing through her veins, and it gave her enough to live almost 16 years.

I do love the retrievers breeds, and the labs. Big dogs. I am not much for the little ones.

-AM

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Vallypee said...

Hi Paul
I've been neglecting you! Shame on me!

I grew up with Goldens, and love them..I had a very special Golden Retriever called Rosie that I had to leave behind when I went to Africa..too hot for her...it nearly broke my heart as she was my constant companion.

Our friend in blogland, Dale, has just lost her Golden Retriever to cancer. She's very sad about the loss, and it's rather a coincidence that you should have put this post up at almost the same time!

As you know I now have my Sindy, who is part labrador, part dobermann, and of all the dogs in my life, she ranks (Ithink) as the most difficult (because of all her hang ups from puppy abuse) but the dearest to me ever

1:47 PM

 
Blogger imp said...

a siberian husky.

strong, independent, affectionate, loyal.

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home