In 1900 there were 100,000 cheetahs in the world. By 2006, due to loss of habitat and prey, the number of cheetahs has declined to just 12,000. That's why I founded KidsLoveAnimals.com, which is dedicated to educating kids and their families about endangered species. If you love animals, please bookmark this site. In future posts we will take you along on our personal journey to Save the Animals through our KIDSLOVEANIMALS.com DVD series.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Help Save Grizzly Bears...

If you are a US citizen, you can help save grizzly bears today by visiting the following link: http://www.savebiogems.org/bears/takeaction.asp

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Paul,
I'm not a US citizen, but I want to commend you for working so hard on behalf of the animals in your country. I wish you had more traffic here- your work is so important.

-AM

11:31 AM

 
Blogger Vallypee said...

Hi Paul, I can only echo what Anne Marie says. Your work is so very important. Nevertheless, it tends ot be side stepped at times of international tension like now. Very sad, because the natural world should outlive us all.
Val

6:53 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

Hi Val and Anne-Marie,

Thanks for your continuing support! I recently completed a video for cheetah.org. I will share it with you soon.

Cheers,

Paul

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home