In 1900 there were 100,000 cheetahs in the world. By 2006, due to loss of habitat and prey, the number of cheetahs has declined to just 12,000. That's why I founded KidsLoveAnimals.com, which is dedicated to educating kids and their families about endangered species. If you love animals, please bookmark this site. In future posts we will take you along on our personal journey to Save the Animals through our KIDSLOVEANIMALS.com DVD series.

Friday, June 16, 2006

DUMA

Last summer I eagerly awaited the release of the movie "Duma", but it never arrived at a theater near me. Tonight I finally had the chance to see it on DVD and really enjoyed watching the cheetah in action and the beauty of the African landscapes. If you love cheetahs, rent this DVD. Duma, by the way, means "cheetah" in Swahili.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vallypee said...

I'd love to see it! Will look out for it here..or buy it through Amazon...:-) thanks for letting us know, Paul. Love Val

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Cary Patrick Martin said...

Yeah, I saw previews for that and thought it looked great. Glad it's finally out. Hopefully I'll get to see it soon, too. Let us know how you like it.

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home