In 1900 there were 100,000 cheetahs in the world. By 2006, due to loss of habitat and prey, the number of cheetahs has declined to just 12,000. That's why I founded KidsLoveAnimals.com, which is dedicated to educating kids and their families about endangered species. If you love animals, please bookmark this site. In future posts we will take you along on our personal journey to Save the Animals through our KIDSLOVEANIMALS.com DVD series.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

NRDC Needs Your Help to Save Polar Bears.



Global warming is endangering the survival of the polar bear. If you live in the USA, click HERE to send a message to the Bush administration that we must protect polar bears.

photo from the NRDC

1 Comments:

Blogger 'Tart said...

You have a Gorgeous site! I came after you visited my site to see if you were for real and I am so glad to see that you are. I am away from my usual computer at the moment but I will definitely look again when I get home.

It is good to see someone represent for those who need it so much. :)

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home